Geneva Masonic Lodge #139
10 S 2nd St. Geneva, IL
February 2nd 2016 at 7:30PM
Geneva Lodge #139 cordially invites you to attend an evening of information and discussion about ways of creating powerful Masonic Meetings you wouldn’t want to miss.
During this discussion, you will learn about creating meetings that are inspiring, moving, and transformative where Speculative Freemasonry is the center of everything you do.
You will learn about…
- The purposes of Masonic Meetings
- The ways our Ritual can be presented to inspire the candidate and the Brethren in attendance
- The use of lighting to focus our attention.
- Methods of reducing administrative activities to make room for more Freemasonry
- Using alternative agendas to create variety in Masonic experiences.
- The importance of social time outside of the tiled Lodge meeting.
- How to hold discussions in Lodge that engage everyone in the meeting.
- How to build strong ties to candidates and new members to increase attendance at stated meetings.
Please RSVP for this special event at firstname.lastname@example.org