Geneva Masonic Lodge #139
William Burton Wood and David M. Wheeler
Submit Completed Application To:
10 S. 2nd St. Geneva, IL 60134
OR Electronically To: email@example.com
On Or Before March 7, 2022
Questions may be directed to either Brothers Eric Johnson
Geneva Masonic Lodge #139 is a lodge of the Ancient Free and Accepted Free Masons. We are a nonprofit, charitable organization and one of the oldest and largest fraternities in the world. Masonry throughout history has been dedicated to the service of our fellow human beings.
Therefore, in keeping with the rich Masonic history, we are pleased to announce the, “William Burton Wood and David M. Wheeler Memorial Scholarship” application for the 2022-2023 school year.
The criteria for granting scholarship awards are based on the following:
- Applicant must be a resident of Geneva, IL OR an immediate family member of a brother of Geneva Lodge #139
- A Senior in good standing in High School
- A United States citizen
- Participate in extra-curricular activities (school or other)
- Participate in a Community Service program
- Maintain a C+ ( 2.75+/4 or 3.75+/5 ) or better Grade Point Average
The “William Burton Wood and David M. Wheeler Memorial Scholarship” will be granted to up to two high school seniors in the amount of up to $1,000.00 each, that are pursuing a post high school degree in an accredited program.
Completed TYPED applications must be received at the address above or electronically by March 7, 2020.
Hand-written applications will not be reviewed.
The Geneva Lodge Scholarship Committee will make the final selection for the award(s).