William Burton Wood & David M Wheeler
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON OR BEFORE 03/06/2023 TO BE CONSIDERED!
Applications may be:
1. Dropped off in person to the Geneva Masonic Lodge located at 10 South 2nd Street, Geneva, IL 60134
2. Emailed to email@example.com
3. Uploaded via the link below.
4. Filled out via the online application below.
Geneva Masonic Lodge #139 is a lodge of the Ancient Free and Accepted Free Masons. We are a nonprofit, charitable organization and one of the oldest and largest fraternities in the world. Masonry throughout history has been dedicated to the service of our fellow human beings.
Therefore, in keeping with the rich Masonic history, we are pleased to announce the, “William Burton Wood and David M. Wheeler Memorial Scholarship” application for the 2022-2023 school year. The Scholarship will be granted to one or two high school seniors in amounts up to $1,000.00 each, that are pursuing a post high school degree in an accredited program.
The criteria for granting scholarship awards are based on the following:
- Applicant must be a resident of Geneva, IL OR an immediate family member of a brother of Geneva Lodge #139
- A Senior in good standing in High School
- A United States citizen
- Participate in extra-curricular activities (school or other)
- Participate in a Community Service program
- Maintain a C+ ( 2.75+/4 or 3.75+/5 ) or better Grade Point Average
- Hand-written applications will not be reviewed.